For paper submission guidelines, instructions and template, please use the IEEE Conference paper format. The papers need to be submitted online, where they will be reviewed, and the decisions and reviewers comments would be sent to the corresponding author.
PREPARING FOR THE CONFERENCE
Upon paper acceptance, authors who have their paper accepted may start preparing for the conference. Below is a simple checklist and guideline for reference:
- Revise your paper
- Take into account the suggestions and corrections highlighted by the reviewers.
- The length of the final paper should be no more than 6 pages in A4 size, including figures, tables, and references.
- Please use the given template either in Word or Latex and do not use any other template. Failure to do so may result in your paper exclusion from IEEE Xplore.
- Verify the format of your paper
- The camera-ready paper must be IEEE Xplore compatible.
- This can be done through IEEE PDF eXpress Plus service. Please refer to the Paper Submission link.
- Register and pay the conference fee:
Account Details for Wired Transfer ( 500 INR/ 20 USD extra applicable for Wired Transfer )
Bank A/C Name : JHA SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED
Bank A/C No : 36407957360 Bank Name : STATE BANK OF INDIA
Bank IFS Code : SBIN0015850 SWIFT CODE -SBININBB218
- Upload the camera ready paper
- The camera-ready paper must be uploaded only through Easy Chair. Authors need to convert and check their final manuscript before uploading to Easy Chair at the PDF eXpress website: PDF Express using Conference ID-43278XP
- Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users – Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
· 43278XP for the Conference ID
· your email address
· a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying
your account setup. Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.. Access the- Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.
- Arrange your travel and accommodation
- Depending on your nationality, you may be required to apply for a visa in advance to enter India
- Accommodation can be booked either through the hotel’s official website or through the many hotel reservation sites.
- Update the presenter information
- Please state who among the authors will be attending and presenting your paper.
- Make sure the presenter name is correct as it will be used in the certificate of attendance/presentation.
- Please also update a short biography of the presenter in his/her profile.
- Please indicate if the attendee/presenter requires vegetarian meals.
- Prepare your presentation slides
- Every presenter will be given 15 minutes for presentation inclusive of Q&A. Please prepare your slides to fit into the duration.
- An effective oral presentation should be structured accordingly: opening, the outline of main points, detail of main points, conclusion.
- Policy and submission instructions for handling Non Presented Papers (No Show).
On the day of your presentation, please report to your assigned room 10-15 minutes before the session is scheduled to begin. Introduce yourself to the Session Chair, and check that any audiovisual equipment you need to use is setup and working properly. Please load your presentation onto the hard drive so that the transition between presentations is smooth.